I do not charge for reviewing a book. I love reading and I love sharing my opinion about the books I read. This also means that I DO NOT PURCHACE BOOKS! If you want me to review your book, send me a free copy.
I give honest and thorough reviews. I rank my reviews on a 5 stars scale. If I loved the book, I won’t hesitate to give it a 5 star and explain exactly what I found so fabulous about it. But it also means that I won’t pull any punches if I don’t like your book, but I promise to give a thorough explanation of what didn’t work for me.
I also post my review on Amazon and Goodreads. If you want me to post my review on another site, please indicate that in your email.
My preferred book format is EPUB, but I can accept books in MOBI, PDF and DOC formats as well.
I mostly read fiction. I might be persuaded to review a non-fiction book, but it would be approached on case by case basis. I DO NOT read or review erotic fiction. I mostly read adult fiction. I DO NOT read Young Adult of Children books.
Genres I read in:
- Science fiction: both hard and soft, space operas welcome.
- Fantasy: any genre, from high fantasy to urban or dark fantasy.
- Horror: psychological horror only. I will not read the “splatter gore” genre.
- Paranormal: I prefer paranormal mysteries.
- Post-apocalyptic and dystopian: yes please, love those two genres.
- Romance: not a big fan, but I can pick up a romance book IF it’s written in the above mentioned genres; IF the characters are interesting and the romance evolves organically (no love at first sight, please); and IF the romance is secondary to the plot itself.
If you want me to review your book, please send your review request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a synopsis of your book, a link to your amazon or goodreads page, and some information about yourself. Please also indicate which format you would be able to send your book in.
I usually only reply if I decide to review your book. I will also send you an email with an estimated timeline as to when I can get to it. It all depends on my ever-growing pile of books awaiting reviews.